Oceanico O'Connor Jr.
Oceanico O'Connor Jr. course complements the neighbouring Oceanico Faldo Course and also takes full advantage of being situated in a fertile valley. Its various water features, both lakes and watercourses that are spread throughout the entire course, demand accuracy and test from all golfers, and the rich topsoil has been skillfully landscaped and planted with mature palm trees, affording a lush, ornamental setting like an extensive oasis.
This course has tees that are generally connected to the fairways, but its greater overall distance, the water hazards and big greens provide its challenge. Golfers must also be prepared to read the subtly contoured putting surfaces that are strong features.
1. One bag of clubs per player is mandatory.
2. Individual players are allowed access to the fields during periods of less movement, to be decided by the starter .
3. It is forbidden to place bags and / or trolleys on the greens .
4. Only 2 players and 2 club bags per buggy are allowed.
5. Buggies on greens , avant greens and tees are prohibited.
6. It is forbidden to take dogs to clubhouses , training areas and playing fields.
7.Só allowed Softspikes.
8. Accompanying children, under the age of 12, are only allowed after the Term of Responsibility has been made for this purpose.
9.The training is strictly confined to the areas designated for the purpose.
10. It is not allowed to play from outside to putting greens when the putt zone is signaled.
11. To play, Handicap Certificates are required, maximum allowed 28 Men and 36 Ladies.
1. The use of swimming trunks, jeans, tank top and naked torso in the clubhouse , golf courses and practice fields is strictly prohibited.
2. The player must wear pants or shorts, polo shirts, golf shoes and socks.
3. Players alone must pass through any other group.
4. Any group that has a free hole in the front must give way to the next group.
5. Players looking for a ball must signal to the next players to pass if the ball does not appear quickly.
6. When the fields are full, players must mark the balls on the PAR 3 greens so that the next group can make the exit.
7. When they finish a hole, players must leave the green immediately
8. In the interest of all, players should play without delay, so look for: 9 Before leaving a bunker , you must smooth out the irregularities you have made in it.
Prepare the ball, tee and club in advance in tees
Do not leave the trolley too far from the green and / or in the wrong direction for the next tee .
Do not mark the score card on the green
Do not exceed the number of strokes that allow you to score at Stableford .
10. You must reset the divots on the fairways .
11. Should repair pitchmarks the greens and the marks of the spikes.
12. You must not damage tees, fairways or any other part of the course when doing club trials.
13.You must observe the instructions for using the buggies .
14- Buggies and trolleys are not allowed on greens and surrounding areas
Players are advised not to leave money, valuables or golf items in the changing rooms and / or vehicles parked in the parks.
Note: The Direction of the field declines any responsibility for losses and / or damages that occur in values or equipment in its facilities.
Oceanico O´Connor Jnr.
Volta do Medronheiro, Old Course Building, 8125-507
289 310 333